****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Saturday, June 02, 2012

Wow Wild & Weird and Just Plain Funny

Wow isn't this amazing


Yarn bombing done with LOCKs...lol...what a hoot!!

Photo: www.fineyarn4u.com
so cute over on FB at My Crochet

Lanvin Snake Silk Scarf
this is not a snake it is actually a "snake scarf"..wow..

I love this one I think I posted this before had to do it again for springtime..
of course from babukatorium

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the locks? I love the yarn bombing though, and want to do it !!
    That snake freaks me out!!!!
    EEEEEK!!!!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The locks are just decorating that bridge like one does when "Yarn Bombing" a tree or some other object...
    The snake freaks me out too... Yikes!!!!

    ~~Debb

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...