****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day in Big Bear -Week End Fun Crochet and Snow????


My sunflower

making another pillow

this will be a Christmas tree

a simple bracelet

Hubby bought me a dress while in Big Bear

I finished my beret hat and decided to make it a big floppy hat

I like how it ripples and hangs

the lilacs across the street were all a bloom


uh oh time to paint again

Foxy likes it

I didn't plant these pretty daisy's but they grew up all around
our stone pathway. Hubby said it was cause the rocks held water

aren't they pretty

my son cleared out the tree in the back boy were the weeds high 
when we got there

time to weed wack

Foxy loves to look out the front door

Chloee took the back of the couch

We woke up to snow Sat am...WOW
1st time for a Memorial Day weekend

it covered the whole ground

and out truck


our neighbor's chocolate lab was playing with Chloee

a baby chip monk visited the feeder

he was so cute

2 comments:

  1. Wow...snow!!! My Uncle was up there on Memorial weekend, and he didn't say it snowed!! Where is your place? Do you go to Blanca & Pierre's in Boulder Bay? Fun pics....love the beret!!! And the sunflower....so pretty!!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah amazing huh? It is in Sugarloaf by Easy's store...No...I don't I forgot the name of it...but will when we are up there over the 4th. :) Thank you....the sunflower is going to be added to several more to make a potted sunflower plant.. :)~~Thanks for stopping in~~ Debb

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...