****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Going to the CGOA Conference


Wow... where did Sept go to? I am off to the CGOA Conference in Oakland, CA in 2 days...YEA!!!! I cannot wait. I have signed up for a class on Tunisan Entrelac..I can't wait...I have never done it before so it should be interesting...plus I am going to the dinner, auction...and the fashion show. I am staying at the Marriot where the CGOA is at so no problem getting to it from my room...hmmm isn't that great...I am staying there till Sunday am...will have to report back to you all what it was like..this is my first time going... :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    Debb - Have fun at the conference - from what I've learned - it takes the first time just to figure out what to do for the next one coming up - what to wear, what to bring, what to leave home, etc. I am sure you will do well and I will have your swap package sent out so you receive it after your return. B

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...