****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

God Bless America

God Bless america
Today marks the anniversary of September 11th, 2001. There are no words to say but that it was a tragedy for all of America. I was waking up to go to work that dreadful morning, when my son called me and said to turn on the TV. My hubby and I sat there in bed watching in heartfelt sorrow and in disbelief as the Twin Towers crumbled. I had trouble working all day as did many others in the the aftermat of such a horrible incident. All of the world mourned with us the loss of so many Americans. Below is a tribute to them that I thought was very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...