****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Monday, April 30, 2007

Super Sox Box Swap Questionnaire


Super Sox Box Swap Questionnaire:
1.What are your favorite colors? What colors make you cringe? I love burgundy,pink,purple, and black and white mix. i am not fond of dark colors I am a bright colors lover.
2.Are you a new sock knitter? How long have you been knitting socks? yes and I love it. maybe 6 months
3.Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? oh multi colored and bright
4.What fibers do you prefer in sock yarn? wool is ok and love cotton, and Fleece Artist Merino BL
5.Where do you usually knit socks? in my backuard listening to the birds and the pond water
6.How do you usually carry/store small projects? in a duffle bag I crocheted
7.What are your favorite sock knitting patterns? I am crocheting a loopy loop sock right now that has been fun Any favorite designers? in plastic bags but I want to make one of those open weaved bags one of these days as for designers I think Nikki Epstein is wonderful
8.What are your favorite sock knitting techniques? how to avoid holes in teh heels http://www.thedietdiary.com/blog/lucia/558
9.What new techniques would you like to try? how to knit two socks at once and cables
10.Do you prefer circulars or dpns for sock knitting? I prefer circulars because the DPN get me a little tangled
11.What are some of your favorite yarns? Cascade and Meilenweit
12.What yarn do you adore and yearn for? Interlacements Toasty Toes 206 What yarn makes you happiest? Hand Maiden Silk Cashmere ML and Cascade Sassy Stripes 766 and Cascade Sassy Stripes 769
13.Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? a long cape with matching socks!!
14.Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? circular and wooden straight ones
15.If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? Meilenweit Cotton Fantasy 802
16.Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack? Sweet or salty? dark chocolate
17.Do you collect anything? too much stitch markers, key chains, bookmarks, yarn
18.What is your favorite scent? apple cinnamon and hazelnut
19.Will you be celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc. between now and the close of the swap? no
20.What’s your favorite animal? my dog and cat
21.Do you have pets? yes
22.What are their species/names/ages? long haired chihuahua,Foxy and a calico cat Allie
23.Tell me the best quote you’ve ever heard or read. To be a Hooker doesn't mean your a "bad girl" it just means your a creative person with a hook and yarn!
24.What is your motto in life? be happy with yourself and others and always forgive and understand that making choices be it the right ones or wrong ones in life is what leads us down the paths of our future.
25.Do you have a wishlist? (ie: Amazon, B&N, a LYS, online store, etc.) yes Amazon
26.Please list link here. http://www.amazon.com/ dbvbookwurm@msn.com is the name for the site
27.Anything else you’d like to share with your Sox Box pal? I am easy going and like people and making new friends. I think that the more people you talk to and discuss life with the more whole you feel and its the best therapy for everyone and its free. I love to swap, I have 2 of my own swaps that are about swapping books and swapping crochet themes. I love people and animals and have learned to relax and not sweat the small stuff in order to be happy with myself and family and friends which are the most important elements in my life after God of course.
28.Any allergies to be aware of for this swap? no
29.Coffee, Tea? definitly Tea
30. Anything Else? I think this will be a fun swap and I am trying to learn to be better at making socks as it is fairly new adventure for me. I want to get more patterns and learn about more yarn qualities and techniques to help me shape the heels better and all the "Do's and Don'ts" of sock making, so I am hoping that this swap will give me another opportunity to learn a new pattern with some new fibers to try in knitting my next pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...