****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Saturday, January 07, 2012

Hello 2012....



I made another pair of fingerless gloves

My Love Bug I made available here

I like these for Valentine's Day here

another cute pair

great skies out

one of my necklaces


Valentine Kitty Bag


the whole set

I just got some of this yarn in purple. :)

charms added to this one

this bag would be good on Valentine's Day

I love this button

row counting necklace

all made up in her "fav" yarn colors

Jack's Back...lol

My Chloee loves to ride

at the park

Jack's Front

This Velvet Cat Bag is adorable

a beaded tail

glass beaded eyes
this little guy has seasonal items to hold and with each
item he talks too, What a cute bear to display that talks and is
decorative for the holidays... :) here

even glass bead ties..





2 comments:

  1. Hey there. Yes indeed, the photo in my header is Boulder Bay. I took that about 6 weeks or so ago on a trip up there. We go every chance we get!!!
    Happy New Year to you!!'
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I do so love Boulder Bay....We haven't been up there this year but try to get up there all the time too...

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...