****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello I am getting some last minute projects ready for the Christmas gift giving...


this is how my Bun Snood looks on
  

from the side

this is wash clothes with special soap from the shell shop

wrapped in tulle

I included a cute crochet flower pin

my snood stretched

mad with Bamboo yarn oh so soft

and this is a cuff I just finished it is unbelievably soft

the back

the side

close up of the top of necklace

this has a felt backing it turned out so cute. :) Think
of it in different colors and other embellishments???





4 comments:

  1. You are a crafty lady! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to do my packaging. Seriously, I love giving soap and hand knit/crocheted cloths but can never make them look at pretty as you did. Nicely done! Thanks for the visit and comment, hope to see you soon and often. Love meeting new blogmates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snood is a great idea, love the way you have wrapped the soap and wash cloths,
    You have been very busy. I love to give home made or hand crafted gifts :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you.. :) I like to make homemade gifts. I had fun shopping for just the right soap for my BFF at the shell shop near the beach they have a terrific shop...I love the snood too. :) It is so soft int he Bamboo thread. Debb

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...