****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Party Fun and Birthday Party with Family

I won 1st place for the best costume at the Halloween crochet party...it was a 70s theme



 I won some Midnight Oil Broomstick Chocolate
my daughter got a new "do" and looks so pretty and my g-kids had fun at the "B" day party for Amanda's 13th "B" day


here we all are, me, son, g-son, g-daughters, hubby, daughter and son-n-law
My crochet candy


Chi Chi came by for a peanut snack
And then decided to bury some in my planters for later


a pumpkin dish I made and my "Boo" ghosts I crocheted


here is a fabric "spooky" place I made and this is an orange with whole cloves and ribbon and cinnamon to make the house smell sweet


here is a crochet bat I made

and some fabric bats


hubby was fooling around and
so did my son at the party... lol


The girls picked out their costumes for Halloween from my hube trunks I have in the garage. I have a ton of costumes...they look cute... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...