****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Monday, April 05, 2010

It was my Birthday Yesterday!1

Right on Easter this year.. wow..had the kids over and the g-kids...what a fun day...we colored eggs, played with bubbles, and hunted for Easter baskets, then we ate Lasanga and then ate cake and opened my gifts...
My sister sent me this cute little crochet bunny and I just got my buttons I ordered..I love them...

My LYG played a joke on me and wrapped my gift at the last meeting all up in yards and yards of ribbon and then yarn....too funny!!!








4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Happy Easter! You shared a birthday with my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Debb!! It looks like you had a LOT of fun! I just had my first giggle of the day, seeing the pics of you trying to unwrap that gift!! FUNNY!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i did thank you...both for the greetings.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-Lated Birthday :)
    M

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...