****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Anaheim Craft Fair and my Projects


I finished my g-daughter's scarves for Valentine's Day. :) I used tBernat Bamboo. I just love working with this yarn and then I added Bernat Boa in the middle. The pattern is a simple one....I used the stitch combination of sc and dc and then worked long instead of across and then changed colors and added fringe and then tied it with a bow. You just have to weave it on each side to keep it in place. I made them shorter because they are oyunger and I also wanted it to be a little different thatn the normal long scarves...


So went to the Anaheim Convention Center and met Caol Duvall...what a treat!!!!! She is such a nice person. and the "queen" of crafting!!! I used to watch her and was a faithful fan. Sorry when she went off the air and looking forward to her new "online" network that is in the works. http://www.icraftnetwork.com/ it is under construction now but if you email Carol you can become a fan and get alerts when it starts up.  icraftwithcarol@yahoo.com

It was a huge event, with Debbie Stoller  too and craftster and Joann's and Michaels. If you wanted you could make small crafts at individual tables and have more fun. There was a lot of ideas and crafting supplies and the gals and I had a ball......PLUS!!!!! I got to finally meet my online "Flicker" friend Heather....we have been talking on Flickr for over a 1 year and we met up there. I only wish I had taken a photo of us together, but next time I will for sure..:::


We had walked for hours and all our dogs were barking. Here we are holding them up for a group shot, the other two gals had left already.


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...