****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Thursday, May 01, 2008

Some New Projects and My Yard Action




I am making my daughter a bag for her up coming wedding in June, I will be adding pearl handles and a pretty cream color lining. Her dress is cream. The bag has white and cream yarn, but in th epicture it looks all white. the other tote bag is my newest creation called "Mr. Frog Photo Tote Bag" it is available in my store and my Etsy shop. But hurry as it is the only one, however I can make a custom order with different colors if wanted???
Now from my yard, my koi were all a flutter yesterday and I am thinking we may have babies soon, I sure hope so, and the moth I found on my patio screen was a huge one and so pretty he was about 2" long, the bird lurking in my tree is a not so friendly speckled baby hawk. He is waiting for all th ebirds to come to my feeders so he can grab one. :(
And last but not least is a picture of my 1st water lily blooming this year, isn't it pretty?












No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...