****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Swaps, Pen Pals, and Ebay Buys



Isn't this tea set the cutest? I got this from DaBookLadys BABEs March "true story" book and bookmark swap, along with a "Marilyn Monroe" book to add to my collection of memorabilia of MM stuff....I also got a whole box of stitckers that I can always use when I mail my pen pal letters.

Speaking of which look at the cute things my Canadian pen pal, Sharon, sent me for my "B" day coming up here real soon!!! A key chain, pen, and a Cancada hat pin. And I got the patterns I ordered on Ebay, cute cute animals in crochet and she also included a fun plant hanger pattern and delicious recipe. If you enlarge this picture you will see all the animals I can make from the booklets.

Now this next photo is what I got from my Fat 1/4 Swap bot partner for the month of March. I cannot say enough as she really outdid herself and sent me some wonderful items, All that is required to send is 4 Fat Quarters, green thread, something green, and a notebook, but I got tea, candy, ribbon, beads, sequins, suckers, bath stuff, a cute green tub container, a wonderful collection pack of green stationery, and clothespin clips..She spoiled me good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:37 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...