****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Monday, November 05, 2007

Swaps Received from DaBookLady BABES




I got another swapping package from DaBookLady's BABEs swap in September and also I got my October package!!! Wow....double surprises...

Shawnee sent me not 1 not 2 not 3 , but 4 books...WOWOWOWOW!!!! I got one from my Amazon wish list, see it really does work to wish, and a terrific looking culinary mystery, a new one by my one of my favorite authors Koontz, and another intriguing looking one. They are murder, mystery thrillers for the "thriller" theme of October. Then I got a beautiful cup, Reeses, that my hubby already grabbed, cute Turkey bookmark, yum yum tea, a notepad, and a fall yummy smelling candle..thank you sooo much!!!



Next I got my Sept swap from Judy B. I got yummy yarn that I love to crochet with, a cute horsee key chain. and of course I love horses, great book on friendship, whixh was the theme that month, and cute Christmas candles and wonderful tea in a can, a nice bookmark, and a pretty ceramic cat candle holder, and of course I love cats too!!! Oh yeah and a notepad...
I was spolied this month!!!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, I sent you an email about Avon. If you didn't get it, please let me know.
    Thanks a lot!

    Great blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...