My dear blogging friend "Chatty Crone" posted this on her blog, and
I just had to put it up here.. it is how I felt on the Monday after Christmas
and I just now finished up the final clean up after having everyone
over...phew.... but yes give me those sweets!!! lol....
Does everyone like the new blogging posting format? I haven't heard anyone
say anything on their blogs about it but I am still on the fence
with it????? It seems better on one hand but a little awkward on the other...What
do you think???
Here are my top 5:
- finish all my WIP putting them in the order I want to work on them
- use my "special" yarns and stop saving them
- Try something new,maybe a free crochet patterns or wonderful books
- re-do my craft room and move all my bags from downstairs to upstairs
- Make a charity project or visit a rest home and show some my craft
|Happy New Year from Foxy & Chloee & Crochetoholic|
|Dance the New Year's in|