****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Crochet Patterns Fun!!

Crochet Your Own Dolls & Accessories
 OMG this is too cute Maggies has this booklet available with this little cutie in an array of outfits...

These flip flops are so cute when you add this crochet decoration. Any flip flop these days can be owned 
for usually only a $1 at most $1 stores or WalMart... These are decorated to look really
snazy....Pattern available here
Oh this is too cute...pattern available here
I love this cute Owl bag...see it on Zoom Yummy
Owl tote crochet in black, white, mauve and pink with wings for pockets and button eyes Custom order Mothers Day gift Graduation
Here's another that you can order, too cute!!!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the dolls are so CUTE!! I did see this pattern. Did you get it?! I was thinking about it, but just never did yet. We could make them together! (0; Love the sandals, but that chart/symbols pattern was WAY too intimidating for me! I like words, ones that TELL me which stitches and which WAY I'm going!!! LOVE the owl bag.. ADORABLE, both of them! Hope you're keeping cool, and having a great day! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she just a cutie...I just ordered it. :) lol...oh yes we could huh? I know charts can be intimidating, but once you get over the initial shock they aren't difficult..I do love owl crochet. ~~Debb

      Delete
  2. P.S. I found a cute FREE owl purse pattern here..

    http://alittleloopybutimhooked.blogspot.ca/2012/04/fat-owl-bag.html

    This one was sweet, AND FREE, too!

    http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/wise-owl-tote-bag

    Just thought maybe you'd like to check them out. (0;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks Tina that is a cute one... ~~Debb

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the links. I like the owl bags best :-)
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too...glad you enjoyed them. ~~Debb

      Delete
  4. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    panda silk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:42 PM

    The pink and black owl bag link isn't working

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...