****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Some Cool Designs

Oh my goodness this is so pretty...too bad there is no pattern for this piece

Oh I want to make these...aren't they just yummy looking and I love the colors too.. :) Crochet pattern Women and Kids Cuffed Boots
And since I love pink and the pattern is only $4.00... by Genevive

And check out this beautiful bedspread...the pattern is free..Look at all the colors!!

Hmmm if I added shells to these door hanging strips I could give them to my g-daughter that wanted shell dorrway beads...Free pattern...

7 comments:

  1. I like the booties/slippers.

    I have seen many styles of slippers before, but not like these. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweater and wish I would fit in something like that and look nice! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I thought these slippers were really neat too...hmmmdoes anyone still say neat??? I agree Chatty I wouldn't fit into the sweater either, but we can dream.. lol... Debb

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to get the bootis ( pink ones) pattern where can i get it thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/61907203/instant-download-crochet-pattern-cuffed
      here's the link

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! Thanks for creating it and posting cool neat things 😄 I found you on facebook too. Woot!

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...