****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hats To Die 4!!!!








Hello all...OMG this hat is to die for....look at the color blue and the "twinkle" it is one of two styles and the patterns can be bought over at Annie's Attic here
I cannot wait to make it...I am a bit of nostalgic for the 40s look like the snood I just made too. Remember when I made my red one??? 



100_2264
This hat band hat is really stylish....get the free patternover at Jenn Likes Yarn here:

I know not a hat but this Victorian collar is too cute...I love it ...its available on Esty for only $3.99 at mompetitviolon get it here:


I love Slouch hats and this gal over at Gleeful Things makes a ton of them and sells them, They are really nice and this one is really pretty I like the ribbon running through it reminds me of my snood. :) buy the pattern here:

PDF PATTERN-Crochet Spiral Flower Headband / Earwarmer

Yummy I am going to buy this pattern it is just fantastic...I love the flower designIt is over at Yarn Twisted on Etsy....find it here:

                   

That's all for now...

2 comments:

  1. Those are some fantastic patterns! I love the slouch hats, and want to make one!!!

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...