****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Pattern Ideas

Hello all,
Been busy and having puter  problems again...sheesh...



so have to use my laptop which does not have all my new projects on. So I am posting some cute Thanksgiving ones I found.,..



http://www.favecrafts.com/Thanksgiving/Thanksgiving-Turkey-Wreath-Crochet-Pattern#




This door hanger is adorable on Etsy by Crochetvillage



This would be great on the table and its an easy FREE pattern

Enjoy.....

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debb, I hope your computer gets fixed really soon for ya. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Cute Thanksgiving crochet items you've found. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi annielizabeth, thanks its fixed again...next time I think I will have to break down and buy a new one its been about 5 years so I am due...glad you liked the items...

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...