****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Projects I have Finisihed



Ok look at how warm it is here today!!! WOW......I cannot believe the weather change..but I love it...


I have been crocheting some of my WIP projects...here are a few of my finished projects that I have been working on. A frog tissue case in worsted weight yarn, a frog scrubber, a cookie[Orio] a coaster, tea bag holder, and 2 napkin rings for my dining room swap, and here is a sneek preview of my new creatures that I am designing, that will be for sale in my Etsy store and on my site. They are called Amigurumi which means “knitted or crocheted doll” in Japanese. They're the simplest of simple, usually worked in a round of single crochet. you can join your rounds or not join them that is your choice. Just work in a spiral. The thing that is the greatest about amigurumi is that it all depends on your imagination as to how the end result will turn out. And as you can see mine has turned into quite a creation. There's no rules no fancy stitches, so anyone can make them, and the fun comes in the shapes you make, the colors you decide on and what other glorious add ons you want to attach on to your creation. So take a look at "Bottlelands" 1st resident, the "Queenie Lady B" she is not completely finished, but as you can see she is coming along. If you enlarge the picture you will see her pretty eyelashes... :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    Hi! I love your crochet work. The oreo cookie is great!

    Congrats

    Fran

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...