****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shopping, Progress on Project, and Contest




Play a quick Valentine's contest and win a bookmark and Library book plates for answering questions. at DaBookLady's Book Swap..

I went shopping and got some pretty yarn and more eyes to make my Amigurmui dolls and animals...


I am almost done... here it is full length and the hood it is an opera cape.



I am going to make this bag...I love it ...I got the idea from Buckster's. She made several and they are so pretty...

1 comment:

  1. Hi February Partner,
    You have been tagged. I think it will be an easy one for you. Check out the information on my blog at http://pennypurlsandkittyknits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...