Remember that you could be the next DaBookLady Reading Contest winner by commenting on here for our monthly contests!!!
So hop on over there and try your hand at the new "Books in the Tub" March contest!!!!
- Just cut out two squares in felt, any colors,
- Just make sure one is larger than the other
- Then lay them flat one on top of the other
- Sew up the middle several times with matching colored thread
- Fold in half and iron
- Embellish as you wish [I used 2 felt circles and a fancy antique button I got from my swap partner over on the Buttons, Buttons, Who's got the Button's Swap.....]
Fun and easy and makes a great gift!!!!