****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Socks all Trimmed & Blooming Flower Pillow


I finished one sock trim I added this

top view
heres what it looks like

I finished my "Blooming Flower Pillow"
I love Attic24 hop over there and get her pattern for
this great pillow!!

back view

side view

top view






 
thank you Chatty Crone



5 comments:

  1. The blooming flower pillow is so pretty! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks! I used to have a few pairs I used to wear myself, but I've worn them all out! I'll have to make some more sometime.. They're so cute for Summer, sometimes! Love your pillow too! I have plans to make one myself, eventually, either for my bedroom, living room, or BOTH! Having finished my bar stool cover, I feeling like making something to wear maybe.... we'll see! Have a great day! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you..and thanks to Attic24 for the pattern. I do so love it. :) Yes I do love socks. They are cozy to wear.. :)I love the bar stool cover. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love your blooming flower cushion, so bright and cheery!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Attic 24 you were my inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...