****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've Been Published!!


I've Been Published in an EBook!!


One of my Patterns has been published in an EBook over at AllFreeCrafts ....see ithere and enjoy some patterns by lots of "crafters" 


Get your FREE EBook Today!


There ar a ton of "Christmas" crafts for you to make. I know it's early but then again it is never too early to start making crafts for the holidays!
Enjoy!!!


Some of my other patterns are on my "Patterns" blog HERE... I have so many that I haven't written up yet but I made it one of my priorities this year... :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published - a real accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipee..good for you..I always admire designers and those that do it. I have tried..let's just say I am very grateful that somebody else is blessed with that skill..congrats..

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...