****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Saturday, February 06, 2010

Valentine's Day Projects


Getting ready for Valentine's Day...even though we still have a week I like to prepare ahead for the sweetheart's day... I gopt my g-daughter's scarves bagged up in heart bags, and still working on g-son's scarf, got candy for DH, and son...and I got daughter a heart and candles....

In our group Pat won a little Valentine's gift for working on something to do with Valentine's Day or the Super Bowl.. :) she won a skein of pinks and whites sock yarn and a candy heart in a cute netted and wire bag...

I sent my sis some McDonald $$$ and making a heart hotpad for me... :)

I finished my Round Robin scarf that we all worked on in my group....didn't it turn out lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...