****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Monday, August 27, 2007

SP11 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love cotton yarn of any type and I also love Alpacca, I am just getting into wool as I just started to felt so any type of wool too. I like them all so I guess the answer to that is none..
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have aplastic zip up case right now for my hooks but they don't fit so I need to get a new one.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? let's see over 20 yrs, wow time flies and I first learned from my mom when I was 9 yrs old...she was extrememly talented and taught me how to crochet first and then knit. I would say I am an advanced crocheter and maybe high beginner knitter to intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? yes I have an amazon listed under "dbvbookwurm"
5. What's your favorite scent? I love cinnamon and coconut
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? dark chocolate...yum
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? oh my I do a lot..I sew and make purses, clothes, and other intems, make jewelry, and I am a teacher so I do many paper projects and paper mache...
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I love celtic music and classic rock, and country, I like all music but not real fond of old country style or jazz as much
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I love pink and burgundy, but I like all colors that are bright and colorful, not into the dark colors except I do like bl&white
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married and no kids at home all grown up now, I have fish, 1 dog, and 1 cat who thinks she owns the house. Don't they all?
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? yes, yes, no, for mittens, I live in So. CA. so its a bit warm for that, and yes on the last one.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? purses
13. What are you knitting right now? a purse of course, I usually design my own and make them for others or to sell
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yes yes yes of course
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? circular, bamboo and plastic
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? no???
17. How old is your oldest UFO? hmmmmits about 1 1/2 yrs old. its an intarsia purse that I am having a lot of problems with so I put it down for a bit...well for awhile ...
18. What is your favorite holiday? I love Christmas and Halloween
19. Is there anything that you collect? oh my lots, tea pots, music boxes, key chains, bookmarks, stitckers, Marilyn Monroe stuff, yarn of course
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? oh yes please see my Amazon wish list, and I would love Quick & Easy Crochet magazine
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Yes the invisible two sided knitting and Tunisian?
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am just learning that..I am a size 6
23. When is your birthday? April 4th
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? yes I am waiting for my acceptance still #

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...