****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Back from Vacation!!!




Hello Hello... I am back...wowowowow...2 weeks of glorious R&R lots of crocheting and reading and writing...I loved it... But my router burned up so I have to use my hubby's anchient puter till the new one comes in the mail. Now you think with all this modern technology they would find a faster way to accommodate me???? I mean Verizon get it together...And to beat it all further, all my important info is on my puter so I am stuck trying to get to all my sites and catch up on email here on his puter... plus this router was only 1 yr and 4 days old.. They tried to get us stuck with a $149.00 bill for a new one but hubby told them a few choice words. *&%$!!@## so they changed their minds.. I mean we only have 2 house phones, one cabin phone, 2 cell phones, and our fiber optices Internet service with them...Jeezzzzzz....

Ok enough of that.. On to the vacation...WEllll we went to Bass Lake and it was soo pretty there in the high 90s and water was warm. John brought up his boat so we got to enjoy the lake and cruise all around. Hubby took me shopping and I got 3 great dresses...Thank you!!! One long sleeveless beach print navy, 2 orange print hawaiian style ones and more souvenirs.. :) Then we went off to Pismo Beach and I shopped again and got a tote bag and sweatshirt zip-up in peach to match...then we rented a little bicycle built for two with the surr on top ...I have to add a picture when i get on my computer..They are all there... We even got Foxy to ride in it.. It was a little cooler there as we were camped right on the ocean, but I loved it. Also took a day trip to Morro Bay.. Always a favorite of mine.. :) But glad to be back..

oh yeah I found a terrific Christmas organize place to help us all get ready.. Its never too early...And heres a cool "Knit Along" blog that you might like to join too!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Welcome back. It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

    Once it's packed up, your VVS package will be on its way to you!

    Pointy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post your SP11 questions for your pal.

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...