****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Etsy Spotlights and New Etsy Additions

Photobucket
Hello all....I am excited to announce that "ByHooks4U" Etsy store has been chosen
for the "Etsy Spotlight" on PBDesigns Blog...her designs are fantastic, do go check
her out and also visit her blog!

I finished some new beanies
and added them to my shop

different colors
 I am adding some of my finished products to my PBDesigns Etsy Shop...I have a lot of inventory of my bags & totes from my craft shows and 
so I am now putting them into my Etsy shop to sell. 
  Hop on over and take a gander....
Do you remember my "Monkey Bag"
its going in my Etsy shop this week

Longer Strap
My "Sunshine Tote" is being added too

My "USA Tote" 

"Purple Ripple Bag"

My "Rosy Maroon Bag" 

"Rosy Maroon Bag"

"Cotton Candy Sparkle Bag"

"Sea Shells Wrist Bag"
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out..It is always nice when you know someone else enjoys what we do. I just love doilies and just about anything else someone puts their hearts into..Homemade is the way to go..thanks again, and have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vikki, oh yes I am with you I love to make gifts....dollies are so pretty, I am big into designing bags, as you can see, but I expand to just about anything. :) UR very welcome...thanks, you have a great week too...Debb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! Thanks for the kind comments...you are always so nice! Love your new items....so busy you are with the hook!!!!
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some things to add to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news on the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Kris.. :)we all have our unique talents...I know in my crochet group each of us has our own specialties and we all complement each other.

    UR Welcome Vikki, always happy to "spotlight" a fellow crochet enthusiast!!

    Della thanks... Thanks to all for commenting.. Debb

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...