****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back from our RV Trip








Back from a Longggggggggggggggggg trip in the RV....glad to be back to my stash...lol....I missed access to all my yarn and goodies...I did get to crochet a bit whilke camping and made a few goodies....read 2 books, wrote a few pen pals, saw a ton of scenery that should be on post cards, swam, enjoyed chatting with some other RVers, and just chilled.... :) now that I am all rested up I am ready to "rock n' stitch"....

I'll post a few pics from our trip and then have to go and catch up on all the other fun things around the house that have been ignored for the past 2 weeks...amazing how fast plants and grass grow....here is my "fav" store to shop in while in Bass Lake...and of course found some yarn at the local thrift store....Foxy was all decked out in her hat ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...