****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Sunday, February 18, 2007

Valentine's Day



Well.... I love purple and "Bling Bling" ....here's a beret I made with spangles and Sugar n Cream cotton yarn. I designed it. Nothing spectacular but for my first try not too bad...


Bob and I went to San Diego for Valentines Day and stayed across from the marina there. It was nice, but I learned once I looked out the window of our room, why Bob picked this particular place.?...???... Guess why??? Yup...you got it...it was right across from the biggest FISHING marina where all the fishing fleet of boats are docked!! Ahh... men and their fish...

Anyways we walked around and I must say I learned a bit about these huge yachts that take our men out to sea...One of the boats was called the "Qualifier 105" I was told it is the largest of its kind. 25' wide...WOW!!! it was big too...


But the best thing was when we stumbled across the Soledad Veteran's Cross Memorial. Now that was breathtaking!! It has a360' view of San Diego from the ocean to the mountains and the memorial had so many plaques of soldiers. It is really worth seeing.
Has anyone else been there??
Well that's about it..just wanted to share my experience for Valentine's Day...oh yeah and I got flowers and a new gold heart for my charm bracelet from hubby, too....so...I guess I will forgive him for the hotel across from the sports fishing boats..we did have a great time there!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...