****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello Friends and Fellow Cro-Knit-oholics!!!!!




















Its gone back to cool weather today after two days of warmth. My cold is getting better so figured I better get back on here and post a bit. I wanted to share my new Towel Topper I finished.



It really turned out pretty I think. I got the idea from a pattern I found by


Christinascrochethaven.com I changed it a bit and added my own little style to it.


I have been "surfing" the blogs and ran across several great ones that I have added as my favorites. I also got one of my Towel Topper Exchange boxes and boy did I get spoiled...:) My partner made me 2 beautiful Towel Toppers and lots of goodie....


My groups are starting their exchanges this month so if your interested in swapping and exchanges do check out http://groups.msn.com/CrochetFriendsandMore/_whatsnew.msnw and http://groups.msn.com/BookandBookmarkSwapGroup/_whatsnew.msnw because they have some fun ones happening.


Also there is a new free pattern on my website for those of you interested at www.Pointbreezedesigns.com and then go to "free patterns".


Well I hope everyone is doing well out there in "blogsville land" and do come in and browse around a bit and chat with me too!!

Have a cro-tastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...