****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Secret Pal Exchange Gifts 2006

















This is part of my SPE gift I got from the Secret Pal Exchange [SPE] in December. You can't see it in the picture, but every hook has an engraving of a woed, Peace, Bless, Joy, and Love. Marie made this holder. Isn't it just beautiful? I want to thank her again for her beautiful gifts! You sure did spoil me Marie. And the felted stocking below was a real surprise. Didn't she do a grat job? I will hang it up every year!













This is one of my newer projects. It is my red purse tote. I have it laid out flat and I am not finished with it yet, but it will be folded in half and I will add a handle and line it. I used Boa yarn and Peaches n Cream red yarn and used a new "fan" stitch to get the design on this one!








This plate was a gift from one of my oldest and dearest friends, Darlene[or I should say "Big D' as I used to call her]. She sent this to me and it is really pretty and the saying of friends and family is really nice. I had to put it on the site so that everyone could enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...