****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Headbands and Earmuffs and Leggings Oh My!




I thought this was so awesome, thank you Jenn @ Jenn's 3 Graces,



I made some new items for my Products shop
FF back view

FF Headband/Ear Warmer get it here

Worn with button on top or in back

I got this antique button in Big bear on
our retreat up there in Oct with my
Stitch n' Chicks group

Pink Cascade Necklace get it here

This is very wide to keep your ears warm
available here

Friends Forever Headband/Ear Warmer 


Chocolate Sparkle Leggings here

My Dragon Fly Tri-Necklace







4 comments:

  1. Love them! Crochet headbands are a stylish way to do something with your hair! So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree and mine always needs covering. LOL called too lazy to curl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Deb! I want to say thank you for the award, although I have to say, I am not sure which blog you have it on? I received an award the other day from Heather as well, and since I don't do awards really, I want to say thank you in my own way...so stay turned.
    Hugs,
    Kris
    PS Love your new stuff you have on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kris, it is from my other blog,

    http://pbdesigns.blogspot.com

    It's ok I just thought you deserved one for all the "versatility" that you have on your wonderful blog. ♥ Debb

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...