****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Thursday, June 09, 2011

I'm A Winner!!!!

I WON!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

I won the contest over at "One Yarn After Another" blog ....she had a contest because she reached 200 followers...WOW.....

I want to have a contest now once I reach 100 followers....

So if your reading this PLEASE go and sign up to be a follower...

Anyways back to my winnings...I won a Gift Certificate
 for Chicken Stitches.....$30...
I cannot wait to buy my goodies,
hop on over there she has so many great items...

What a treat for me!!!




3 comments:

  1. Good for You!!! I love Chicken Stitches, the owner does such neat stuff and she really is a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:07 PM

    I'm so glad you won -- and I know you'll find something awesome at Henya's shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you.... :) you know that your comments didn't show up till today????? What's up with blogger???

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...