****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crocheting Away....

I just finished this little "Ami" Red Robin, I used cotton thread and Sugar and Cream...I though these eyes with the eyelashes are the cutest!!!

Then I made a lizard bookmark with beads on its tail and back just for fun...

Been working on an afghan afor a friend and thinking of making a vintage snood that I just found a pattern for on line....they are so cute ever since I seen the gal from Crocodile Dundee, Linda Kozlowski. It was the scene when she took him to dinner at her house and she had a black snood holding her hair up. It looked so elegant and then I found one with beads...yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debb! LOVE this robin! Those eyelashes on her are the CUTEST!!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...