****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Friday, April 25, 2008

What I Have Been Up To?
















Here are some of the projects I have been finishing up and I also wanted to share my little visitors that stopped by yesterday...are they not too cute???

I made this little cap for a young adult or teen, and all the material is for tote bags, round bags, and aprons, the red white and blue bag is not finished yet needs lining and handles, Nemo is a pot holder, and my eye glasses case is done....don't cha just love MAry Englebright? I am adding that to an apron...love that saying too...and then the polka dot bag I just finished embellishing...I have been busy...Oh the apron was what I got from my Apron swap...It is so pretty and I love the big pockets...thank you Joyce!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You sure have finished up a lot. :) Those little geese are sooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...