****************************************************************************************************
**************************DaCraftyLady WELCOMES GUEST POSTS***************************

!!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm ...

As you grow older you will discover that you

have two hands.

One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. " Audrey Hepburn

=======================================

If you would like to print any post

or change it to PDF,

click the icon at the bottom of that post.


Saturday, November 24, 2007

Swaps Rceived



I received this package from someone??? With the daily trips to the hospital it was joy to receive a package and put a smile on face. I just love the Apron it is so pretty and also love the hot pads....Thank you sooo much!!! But who is it from? There was no note or first name on the package, so if you are the one who sent it to me let me know, as it was not my SP11 partner..














Then I got my Nov Fantasy Brown Fat 1/4 Swap Bot package..Yummy Fat !/4 I love the gold flecked one and cannot wait to make a purse with it...and I also got some pretty notecards and and terrific brown trim and ribbon too. Loved it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Thanks for stopping by to visit me~ I always welcome comments.
Be sure and link up or become a follower and never miss any future posts!
"Life is a stitch of happiness try not to drop one!"
♥ Crochetoholic ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...