1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I would love to go to WA DC to visit the Smithsomium, the Unknown soliders tomb, the white house and see the parliment and the capitol bldgs. I was there a long time ago but never appreciated it like I would now.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? I would love to go to England to see all the castles, and the bridges and history of the country fasciates me.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? I have driven across the USA several times when I was younger
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Hawaii was the best tropical place I have been too where I got to stay right on the water in an A+ resort the Marriott, it is absolutely beautiful there!!! And also the Carribbean all the way to Barbabos and San Juan Puerto Rico, very different there
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? flying to Miami Florida and driving north up the whole state. It is a beautiful tropical state with lots of green and water and white beaches. I like the warmer climate areas.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Yes when I first moved to California I had family come a lot and we would tour LA, San Diego, and Mexico, the usualy Universal Studios, and Disneyland of course, but beat of all is going to the Queen Mary in Long Beach where I live and the Santa Monica pier.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I personally love museums and going to look at the beaches, but not sitting in the sand or swimming just to see and hear the ocean.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Alpacca
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Don't have any????
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? purses, tote bags, dishcloths
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? too much, but I am always afraid I may need it. I usually take about 3-4 projects that I am currently working on and then tons of magazines that I have been wanting to go through to find new projects to do.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? card making, sewing, beading
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) no
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?I love pink and burgundy, and deep deep blues and purples, not sure I dislike any color???
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? sweet of course
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I like fat-quarters, Marilyn Monroe memorbilia, key chains, bllok marks becaseu I love to read, and cute stationery.